A real-time solution for fluids analysis, capable of deployment in zone rated areas on any drilling rig or offshore platform.
This completely autonomous solution provides measurements for the characteristics of drilling fluids used for critical drilling operation calculations. This monitoring ensures wellbore integrity, increased ROP, enhanced safety, and preventative actions. You no longer need to rely on periodic testing.
• Continuous density, apparent viscosity, and temperature
• Full API rheologies, specified shear rates 3-600 RPM, PV, YP and Gels at controlled temperature set points (per user specifica-tions and intervals)
• Data outputs provided based on data/rig system requirements (ethernet, serial, WiFi, WITS0, WITSML etc.)
• Fully automated cleaning cycles
• Redundant safety controls and alarming built in for safe opera-tion and maintenance
• Secondary safety containment system with drain
• Small footprint (48” x 26” x 48”) Net Weight: 990 lb
• 115 volt power 20 amp
• 120 psi air supply
• Standard 1″ camlock hoses for sample in and out (hose lengths vary per instal-lation requirements and placement)
• Cleaning fluid inlet port
Certifications & Patents
• ATEX & IECEx Zone 1
• Ex h IIB T3 Gb
• U.S. Patent No. 6,776,028
• U.S. Patent No. 8,065,907
OASYS at the Rigsite
These technologies provide a wide range of measurement capability based on the critical requirements of fluid properties throughout the drilling process. The ability to capture these measurements in real-time is invaluable to any drilling operation focused on reducing cost, making informed decisions, gaining efficiencies, increased safety, and ultimately increased profitability to name a few the benefits. The modular package allows clients to choose what measurements are critical for their operation in order to address challenges specific to their operation. The system is capable of integrating with multiple rig systems which allows for data transfer and storage seamless for further analysis and evaluation.
The compact design and footprint of the OASys-Ex allows for deployment in some of the most confined spaces which makes for easy placement on any drilling rig and significantly reduces installation and manpower requirements.